Post-WWII Property Restitution, the Holocaust Industry, and Poland: The Issues
- Understanding the Tactics of the Holocaust Industry
- Two Can Play the Game: Polish Restitution Counterclaims Against Jews
- Not Poland: Nazi Germany and USSR Each a Nation of Thieves
- Looting, Grave Robbery Are Common War-Related Behaviors, Not Polish Villainy to Jews
- An Acute Housing Shortage: Phony Indignation About Jewish Survivors Not Welcomed By Poles
- Unused Jewish Communal Properties (e. g, Cemeteries) Repurposed–But So Are Everyone Else’s
* * *
For open-format view, click on the following. Also use the keyword search if desired.
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.