The Underappreciated Polokaust in Detail
- Polokaust: 75% of Young Poles Lost Close Relatives.
- “Only” 1.8 Million Poles Died in WWII? Try 4.4-8.0 Million!
- Polokaust Not Worse–Owing to Nazi German Wartime Limitations.
- Poles—Like Jews—Persecuted Before WWII, and All Over Europe.
- German Attitudes, Against Jews AND Poles, Long Preceded Hitler.
- The Polokaust Recognized as Genocide.
- Not Just Nazi Death Camps: High Mortality in “Ordinary” Concentration Camps.
- Long-Term Polokaust By Starvation.
- Eventual Extermination of the Poles By Mass Sterilization.
- Operation Zamosc: Prelude to GENERALPLAN OST.
- Mass Gassing of Poles, and Why Not Done More.
- German Mass Plunder of Poles, and Cultural Genocide.
- The Polokaust in Textbooks.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
Title image: A mass execution of 56 hostages in Bochnia near Kraków, 18 December 1939 by German Nazi. In Palmiry, about 1,700 Poles were murdered in secret executions between 7 December 1939, and 17 July 1941 [Source: en.wikipedia.org]