- Hitler Did Not Envision a Jewish-Free World.
- The Nazi “Museum of an Extinct Race” is a Myth.
- The Wannsee Protocol and Final Solution Were Ambiguous.
- Gypsies and Poles, Like the Jews, Were a Problem to Be Solved.
- No Totality of Extermination: European Jews Spared by the Nazis.
- In Any Event, an Inferred Total Genocide is No More Significant than “Only” a Partial Genocide.
- African-German Mischlinge Were Treated Worse Than Jewish-German Mischlinge.
- Anglo-American Jewish POWs Had More Right to Live than Did Soviet non-Jewish POWs!
- Poles—and Not Only Jews—Were Subject to Continent-Wide Persecution and Nazi Attention on an International Scale.
- Poles—and Not Only Jews—Were Scapegoats to the Very End.
- Last-Minute Nazi Killings of Only Some Jews, and Not Only Jews.
- The Holocaust Was “Rational” Insofar as It Benefitted the Nazis.
- Conversely, Other Genocides Were as “Irrational” as the Holocaust.
- Mass Gassing Not Only of Jews.
- The Experiences of the Poles and Jews, Under Nazi German Rule, Overlapped Considerably.
- The Real Reason for Holocaust Supremacism.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image source: worldjewishcongess.org, May 5, 2019.