Polish Rescue of Jews — It’s Never Enough
(56 Books Reviewed by Jan Peczkis).
- British Government, Not Polish Government-in-Exile, Gagged Incoming Information About the Unfolding Holocaust.
- Nazi Joseph Goebbels Gave More Credit to Poles, For International Warnings about the Jews’ Holocaust, Than Do Jews.
- Local Jews Commonly Ignored Polish Warnings on the Unfolding Holocaust.
- “So Few Jews Saved by Poles” Talmudic Irony.
- “Railroads to Death Camps Not Destroyed” Fallacious Argument.
- “No Suicidal Polish Uprising on Behalf of the Jews”: A Silly Accusation.
- The Paid Greedy Polish Rescuer of Jews: A Myth.
- The Polish Right (e. g, Endeks) Opposed Aiding Jews: A Myth.
- German-Imposed Death Penalty Was Decisive.
- Warsaw Ghetto Uprising Aid: Nazis Gave Poles More Credit Than Do Jews.
- Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: Facts on Polish Aid.
- SONDERKOMMANDO Revolt in Auschwitz: Polish Aid Impossible.
- “Polish Antisemitism” Shamed/Silenced Polish Rescuers of Jews: A Myth.
- Egregious Jewish Ingratitude by a Holocaust Scholar: An Example.
- Danish Rescue of Jews: False Belittlement of Polish Rescue Efforts.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image: Jan Karski Monumet, Kazimierz, Krakow, Poland [2016, by Karol Badyna]. Source: Wikimedia Commons.