Poland in WWII: Misconceptions Clarified
(29 Books Reviewed by Jan Peczkis).
- Hitler Was Motivated by LEBENSRAUM, and His Pretexts for Attacking Poland Were Not Even Internally Consistent.
- Myth: France and Britain Were Unable to Fight For Poland in 1939.
- Myth: Polish Cavalry Charged German Tanks.
- Myth: Polish Air Force Destroyed on the Ground in the First Days.
- Myth: The German Fifth Column Was Just Polish Imagination.
- Myth: The Bydgoszcz (Bromberg) Massacre.
- Myth: The Cowardly Abdication of the Polish Government.
- Myth: “Poland Too Far Away” for British Airdrops to Polish Guerillas.
- Katyn: An Update.
- The Murder of General Wladyslaw Sikorski, and British Coverup.
- Polish Intelligence Achievements, Including the Cracking of the “Invincible” German ENIGMA Code.
- Poles Unambiguously Took Monte Cassino.
- The Soviet-Betrayed Warsaw Uprising.
- RAF Air Marshall Slessor Vehemently Condemns Soviet Perfidy.
- Poland’s Tragic Fate Illustrated By WWII Humor.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image: Soldier of Polish Infantry 1939. Photo source: kids.kiddle.co .