So Some Jews Lost Their Privileges: The March 1968 “Persecution” of Jews
(8 Books Reviewed by Jan Peczkis).
- At Last: The Truth About March 1968. The Accused Killing of Jews By NSZ, and During the Warsaw Uprising (1944), is Debunked.
- German Guilt Diffusion. Seldom-Appreciated Facts on March 1968, Including Jewish „Cosmopolitanism” and „Zionism”. Jewish Disloyalty Even to Communist Poland.
- The Myth of Jews as Special Victims of Intra-Communist Turmoil in 1968. The Emergence of „Polish” Vices Encouraged by the Partitions.
- Polish Jews, Upon Leaving Poland in or around 1968, Very Soon Stop Being „Poles”. Egregious Mischaracterization of Endeks.
- Refreshing Candor on Jews, Communism, the Events of 1968 in Poland, and „Anti-Semitism” as a Shaming and Silencing Weapon.
- Jewish March 1968 Complaints Irony: Jews First Offenders. Rampant Communist Terror. Guerrilla Heroism. Post-WWII Looting (Not Only of Jews) Completely Normal.
- Some (Not All) Jewish Communists Lost Their Privileges to Ethnic Polish Communists. A Double Standard of Concern?.
- The „Polish Death Camp” Mendacity is a Jewish Meme That is Now Several Decades Old! Jews and 1968: Little-Known Facts.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image source: google.com / All images selected by wg.pco