- Anti-Semitism is Irrational in Britain, But is Rational in Poland.
- Russian-Made Litvak Problem, and Jewish Separatism, Drove Polish Anti-Semitism.
- Jewish: Economic Dominance, Usury, Liquor Trade, Germanophilia, Chronic Bad Press for Poles, Bogus Pogrom Accusations, Minorities Treaty Special Rights, etc.
- Jewish Economic and Now Political Dominance.Polish Ambassador Lipski Never Endorsed the Persecution of Jews, Let Alone the Holocaust!
- British Visitor to 19th-Century Partitioned Eastern Poland Comments on the Everyday Behavior of Poland’s Jews.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image: The Great Synagogue of Warsaw [Polish: Wielka Synagoga w Warszawie]. Architect: Leandro Marconi. Completed in 1878. At the time of its opening was the largest synagogue in the world. Destroyed by Germans [personally by SS-Gruppenführer Jürgen Stroop], May 16, 1943. Photo view from Tłomackie street. Source: en.wikipedia.org / All images selected by wg.pco