- Jews Forced Into Commerce—A Myth.
- The Middleman Minority Theory.
- Jewish Economic Advantages.
- How Jewish Economic Habits Harmed Poles.
- Jews: Smuggling, Profiteering, and Tax Evasion.
- Jews Greatly Inhibit the Emergence of a Polish Middle Class.
- The Jews and Pariah Capitalism.
- Why Roman Dmowski Stood Up To the Jews.
- Boycotts of Jews Were Entirely Reasonable.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)].
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image source: Kołomyja, 1932. Jewish curtain makers and piece workers (khalupnikes), posing at their machines, with examples of their lace-curtain work. Source: YIWO Digital Archive on Jewish Life in Poland. / All images selected by wg.pco