- Antigoyism Confronted.
- Jews as the Chosen People: Implications.
- The Talmud: Universalism and Racism.
- The Dual Morality, in the Talmud, That Governs Jews and Non-Jews.
- Rabbis That Wrestled With the Racism in Rabbinic Literature.
- Uncensored Talmudic Attacks on Jesus Christ.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)]
Published with the author’s permission.
The title image: Talmud. Photo: Menahem Kahana-AFP-Getty Images. Source: history.com / All images selected by wg.pco