- Forget the Industrial Revolution: Nations Are Ancient, and Pre-Literate Peasants Could Be Nationally Conscious.
- No Recent Arrivals! Poland Existed for Thousands of Years.
- Jews, Rather Than the Nobility, Exploited the Peasants.
- King John Sobieski’s Victory, and Austrian Ingratitude.
- The Polish Nobility and the Partitions of Poland.
- Polak Potrafi: How the Poles Bested the Germans in Prussian-Ruled Poland
- Early Polish-German Relations.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)]
The title image: Polish peasants old engraved portrait. Created by Worms, published on L’illustration, Journal Universel, Paris, 1863 — Photo by marzolino. Source of the image: depositphotos.com.
Published with the author’s permission.