- “Postwar Poles Deliberately Forgot Jewish Deaths”—A Lie.
- The Carmelite Convent. Who Monopolized Auschwitz?
- Endless Unilateral Concessions to Jews: Then and Now.
- “AntiSemitic Graffiti” Horror Stories.
- The Demonized “Polish Heroic Narrative” Respected Even by Nazis.
* * *
For quick-overview, click below to see the PDF. When It opens, click repeatedly on the Screen Enlarger [the Plus Sign (+)]
The title image: KL Auschwitz – Tower and Convent. Carmelite nuns used the building from 1984 into 1991. Their departure muffled but did not end an acrimonius debateas to whether Jewish suffering or that of Poles was to be memorialized. 2,600 Polish priests were known to have been murdered by the Nazis. Source of the image: remember.org .
Published with the author’s permission.